The new benchmark for small OXYGEN and NITROGEN air separation plants.
The Spruce plants are designed specifically to meet the challenge of ever-increasing global power and fuel costs while maintaining the high reliability and mobility of a modular design that is container shippable.
This innovative plant is built to meet the highest industrial gas safety and quality standards to ensure flawless and reliable performance under the most severe operating conditions.
Structurally ideal for emerging markets and remote locations, the Spruce plants phenomenal efficiency makes it equally suitable for more long-term production applications.
The Spruce ASU’s meet the demanding needs of remote island locations and emerging markets. With models ranging from 7 – 30 tons per day, the Spruce ASU plants were specifically designed to meet the logistical, technical, infra-structural and environmental challenges of remote locations such as tropical islands or emerging countries. They provide an elegant, cost-effective and robust solution to the challenges of island industry, or those locations where infrastructure and technical resources may be limited. These flagship packaged plants represent a new era for modular ASU’s, combining our Cosmodyne plant’s traditional robust mobility with high efficiency and state-of-the-art control and PLC logic.
A vast amount of time and energy has gone into transforming our modular concept plants into a product that meets the modern needs of these remote locations. Mobility, reliability, safety and durability have always been important, but the cost of energy and resources is now a primary concern for all of our customers, as is the need for fast and inexpensive technical support. We have utilized innovative thinking and the phenomenal technology now available in the world of instrumentation and PLC control, to create a solution that represents a whole new platform of small ASU’s. We’re extremely proud of the Spruce range.
Cosmodyne Packaged Plants is pleased to offer our Spruce Air Separation Plants that produces liquid nitrogen and oxygen by cryogenic distillation of atmospheric air. The Spruce plants are pre-wired and pre-piped for a compact, modular design. This allows for simple initial field erection or relocation.
Standard Equipment and Features
- High-performance ACD, roller element bearing turbo expander with cartridge-stylerotating element for easy removal and installation.
- Roller element bearings allow excellent loss-of-power protection for rundown, ideal for unreliable power supply.
- Proven TSA air pre-purification system.
- Efficient, reliable oil free centrifugal or dry screw compressors.
- Choice of 50 or 60 Hz power systems.
- Ships as three standard ISO containers to minimize transportation expense.
- Complete with all interconnecting piping and electrical systems, ready for installation.
- State-of-the-art control system designed to allow unattended night-shift operation enabling remote optimization, problem solving and remote start-up as well as unattended startup.
- Cold box and warm end lighting included.
- Siemens S7 PLC Fully automatic digital process-control system with PC Based HMI.
Options and Accessories
- CE compliance
- Factory cold performance Test
- Dry Cooling towers
- Integrated cylinder filling system
- ISO container Control Room
- Integrated product storage, high pressure pumping and transfer system
- Air cooled, evaporative water cooled or dry glycol cooling tower cooled
- On-site or in-factory operator training
- Installation and commissioning assistance
- Extended warranty package
- Service package