TGN – Self Refrigerated, Nitrogen Gas Generators
The TGN series plants produce high gaseous nitrogen by cryogenic distillation of atmospheric air. In addition, they also produce a small amount of liquid nitrogen to store for peaking or back-up purposes. The TGN series plants are efficient, reliable, and compact.
TGN – Self-Refrigerated, Nitrogen Gas Generators
The TGN series plant utilizes a waste gas expansion cycle using a Turboexpander to produce gaseous and liquid nitrogen. The layout is configured to provide maximum efficiency and ease of maintenance. The plant consists of three modules, an Air Compressor Module (ACM) that provides process air, a Warm Equipment Module (WEM) that purifies compressed air and a Cold Box Module (CBM) that houses the distillation equipment. These modules are pre-wired and pre-piped for ease of installation.
Standard Equipment & Features:
- Cosmodyne PLC based control system provides efficient, user-friendly graphic interface for remote, local or unattended operation
- Automatic control of all primary plant functions
- State-of-the-art analytical instrumentation package
- Dual, high performance turboexpanders with removable cartridge style rotating elements
- Proven molecular sieve type air clean-up system
Options & Accessories
- Closed Loop Evaporative Cooling System
- 50 or 60 Hertz Electrical System
- Product Storage Tanks
- Cylinder Charging Systems
- Liquid Transfer Pump Systems
- Other customized features for site specific requirements
- On-site or in-factory operator training
- Installation and commissioning assistance
- Extended warranty package
- Service package
- Aftermarket spare parts support
- Aftermarket technical support
Cosmodyne is a world leader in the design and manufacture of air separation plants since 1958. Each Cosmodyne system is designed and built to rigorous standards of quality and workmanship from nearly a half-century of experience. From proposal to installation, our sales, engineering, manufacturing and field-service personnel continually demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction. And this commitment doesn’t end with delivery — our field-service staff is ready to serve you 24 hours a day, wherever you are. When you buy a Cosmodyne plant you can be sure you will receive a quality built and reliable plant.
All plants, regardless of destination, are built to the following codes:
– Pressure vessels: Per ASME Section VII, Div. 1 and includes code stamp and name plate
– Piping systems: Per ASME B31.3
– Electricals: NEC, NEMA and UL standards
Additional code compliance available including: CE/PED, CRN/CSA, GOST, MIL-SPEC, API and various marine certifications.
Prior to shipping, each module is tested for pressure, strength, tightness, and control functionality.
TGN – Nitrogen Gas Generators
Below are typical capacities of the TGN plants. Other capacities available.
|TGN 1000||TGN 1600||TGN 2000|
|Gaseous Nitrogen Production||Nm3/hr||890||1442||2000|
|Liquid Nitrogen Production||Nm3/hr||67||140||155|
|Gaseous Nitrogen Purity||ppm O2||5||5||5|
|Liquid Nitrogen Purity||ppm O2||5||5||5|
|Gaseous Nitrogen Pressure||bar(g)||7.0||7.0||7.0|
|Liquid Nitrogen Pressure||bar(g)||7.0||7.0||7.0|