The new benchmark for liquid Nitrogen and gaseous Nitrogen on-site solutions for the Food packaging and Food freezing industry and well as the oil and gas service industry.
The ELM FG is designed to minimize the cost associated with on-site gas and liquid generation by ensuring a liquid backup supply for a onsite PSA N₂ gas supply. The equipment can be designed for any split of liquid and Gas capacity to suit the onsite application.
The Plant is highly packaged with a modular design that is container shippable.
This innovative plant is built to meet the highest industrial gas safety and quality standards to ensure flawless and reliable performance under the most severe operating conditions. Designed to produce N₂ with a maximum purity limit of 99.999% N₂.
Standard Equipment and Features
- High-performance ACD low bearing loss roller element bearing turboexpander.
- Cartridge-style rotating element for easy removal and installation .
- Roller element bearings allow excellent loss-of-power protection for rundown: ideal for unreliable power.
- Efficient, reliable oil free centrifugal or dry screw compressors.
- Ships as three standard ISO containers to minimize transportation expense.
- Complete with all interconnecting piping and electrical systems, ready for installation.
- State-of-the-art control system.
- Designed to allow unattended night shift operation, remote optimization, problem solving.
- Remote start-up as well as un-attented startup.
- Siemens S7 PLC Fully automatic digital process-control system with PC Based HMI with touch screen.
- Choice of 50 or 60 Hz power systems.
Options and Accessories
- CE compliance
- Dual product options available
- Factory cold performance Test
- ISO container Control Room
- Integrated product storage, high pressure pumping and transfer system
- Air cooled, evaporative water cooled or dry glycol cooling tower cooled
- Plant performance is based on standard atmospheric conditions (ambient temperature 26°C, relative humidity 70%, cooling water temperature 29°C, 1.0 atm barometric pressure).
- Specific power excludes cooling water power.
- Nm³ defined at 0°C, 14.7 psia
- Liquid outlet saturated. liquid at tank pressure