The ELM Liquefiers allow conversion of a gas supply from an existing plant to liquid for storage. The gas can be supplied from a pipeline or vent gas off a PSA or Air Separation plant. The liquefier can also be used to recover flash gas in storage tanks. Capacities from 3 to 300 tons are available, this section cover the range from 3 to 16ton per day.
This innovative plant is built to meet the highest industrial gas safety and quality standards to ensure flawless and reliable performance under the most severe operating conditions.
Structurally ideal for emerging markets and remote locations, the ELM plants’ phenomenal efficiency makes it equally suitable for more long-term production applications.
The Oxygen and Argon Liquefiers have an independent Nitrogen refrigeration loop, The Oxygen liquefier can seamlessly make both Liquid N2 and Oxygen in any split, and can act as a pipeline skimmer, when the pipeline demand is high the liquefier will produce Liquid Nitrogen instead of Oxygen.
The Plant is highly packaged with a modular design that is container shippable, This innovative plant is built to meet the highest industrial gas safety and quality standards to ensure flawless and reliable performance under the most severe operating conditions.
Standard Equipment and Features
- High-performance ACD low bearing loss roller element bearing turboexpander.
- Cartridge-style rotating element for easy removal and installation .
- Roller element bearings allow excellent loss-of-power protection for rundown: ideal for unreliable power.
- Efficient, reliable oil free centrifugal or dry screw compressors.
- Ships as three standard ISO containers to minimize transportation expense.
- Complete with all interconnecting piping and electrical systems, ready for installation.
- State-of-the-art control system.
- Designed to allow unattended night shift operation, remote optimization, problem solving.
- Remote start-up as well as un-attented startup.
- Siemens S7 PLC Fully automatic digital process-control system with PC Based HMI with touch screen.
- Choice of 50 or 60 Hz power systems.
Options and Accessories
- CE compliance
- Dual product options available
- Factory cold performance Test
- ISO container Control Room
- Integrated product storage, high pressure pumping and transfer system
- Air cooled, evaporative water cooled or dry glycol cooling tower cooled
- Plant performance is based on standard atmospheric conditions (ambient temperature 26°C, relative humidity 70%, cooling water temperature 29°C, 1.0 atm barometric pressure).
- Specific power excludes cooling water power.
- Multiple different split modes are possible
- Oxygen/argon liquefier can also produce N2 liquid in any split mode
- Nm³ defined at 0°C, 14.7 psia.